× Members

PIP application

More
8 years 6 months ago #142929 by cossack
PIP application was created by cossack
Hi, am in the process of claiming and have to return my form by the 7th November. Am sending loads of med evidence but I want to send even more recent neurologist consultation notes and MRI photos that I have just had done- my question is shall I send the extra notes once I receive them, which will be way after the date my form is due back (am in the process of requesting them from the hospt now, at the same time of completing my PIP form). Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142940 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP application

cossack wrote: Hi, am in the process of claiming and have to return my form by the 7th November. Am sending loads of med evidence but I want to send even more recent neurologist consultation notes and MRI photos that I have just had done- my question is shall I send the extra notes once I receive them, which will be way after the date my form is due back (am in the process of requesting them from the hospt now, at the same time of completing my PIP form). Thanks in advance.

It's really important that your PIP2 form is with the DWP by the required date or you risk your claim being closed, so don't hold of sending it in the hope that the evidence will arrive.

Once your form has been received and sent to the relevant Assessment Provider, you can supply additional information, our recommendation is to copy anything you send to the DWP office dealing with your claim and to take a copy to the assessment, if you have one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142958 by cossack
Replied by cossack on topic PIP application
Thanks for the quick reply. Thought that would be the answer, just need affirmation. The whole process makes you doubt yourself so much. Cheers

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.