× Members

Waiting ESA outcome.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143052 by dawn rittenberg
Waiting ESA outcome. was created by dawn rittenberg
Hi All,

I will apologise now for asking this question as I am sure it is on here regularly.

I have had no money since 19/8/2015 due to contribution based ESA ending.

I had a face to face assessment appointment on the 9/10/2015 and I feel ill with the waiting.

They said I should get a decision about 2 weeks roughly.

Can anyone advice me how long they had to wait.

Thank you
Dawn Rittenberg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143059 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Waiting ESA outcome.
DR

We would normally expect an ESA Decision to take about two weeks, all I can suggest is that you contact the DWP for an update. I'm afraid they will only be able to tell you whether a Decision has been made or not, they do not usually tell the claimant the result over the phone, you will need to wait for the Decision Letter.

ESA: 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.