× Members

PIP appeal, taken the first steps

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #143100 by fastmoggy
PIP appeal, taken the first steps was created by fastmoggy
Hi all,
After wife's recent assessment and DWP findings we have now decided to bite the bullet and get the process started.
Made the call to the DWP this morning asking for the PA4 v3 Assessment providers assessment report, yes it's really called that! . Was told that would take between 7 to 10 days to arrive so now it's a waiting game.
Also I told the representative that id also be sending in a written request for the report.

Ok so now were up and running :-( should I send that letter recorded, signed for or just post as a normal letter?
It's going to the mail handling site in Wolverhampton so would they accept a signed for later?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143114 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP appeal, taken the first steps
You should keep proof of postage at the very least. We usually recommend using recorded delivery, I don't think members have reported problems getting a signature.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

More
8 years 6 months ago #143126 by mommaduck
Replied by mommaduck on topic PIP appeal, taken the first steps
I have sent two letters recorded delivery to Wolverhampton in the past two weeks and both were sigedned for by "D" whoever D is :S
But at least they were signed for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
8 years 6 months ago #143161 by baz4449
Replied by baz4449 on topic PIP appeal, taken the first steps
when a letter is signed D it means that no one was available to sign so D is the sign made by the person who delivered the item to them, usually the postman. Told this by local post office.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.