× Members

Mandatory reconsideration question

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #143102 by Anibas
Mandatory reconsideration question was created by Anibas
In my mandatory reconsideration letter to DWP should I go through the descriptors and tell them the points I think hubby should have been awarded? Or does that look cheeky?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143115 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Mandatory reconsideration question
Hi Anibas,

Your initial request does not need to go into much detail. However, at some stage you will need to go through the descriptors and point out where/how/why these apply to you.

This is all covered in our PIP guide.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anibas

More
8 years 6 months ago #143122 by Anibas
Replied by Anibas on topic Mandatory reconsideration question
I have already sent in a mandatory request (posted on Monday) and said in there that i'm following up with more info, do I not need to do this then?
The order of things is very confusing to me. I've read the guides but still confused sorry

More
8 years 6 months ago #143123 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory reconsideration question

Anibas wrote: I have already sent in a mandatory request (posted on Monday) and said in there that i'm following up with more info, do I not need to do this then?
The order of things is very confusing to me. I've read the guides but still confused sorry

No, you're doing everything right!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #143125 by Anibas
Replied by Anibas on topic Mandatory reconsideration question
Thanks Gordon, thats great. I've written a supporting letter and diary, could i send it to one of you to read over and give your opinions? It's ok if not, I just want someone to feed back to me before I send it away if possible but I know you will be busy people so no worries if not..

More
8 years 6 months ago #143137 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory reconsideration question

Anibas wrote: Thanks Gordon, thats great. I've written a supporting letter and diary, could i send it to one of you to read over and give your opinions? It's ok if not, I just want someone to feed back to me before I send it away if possible but I know you will be busy people so no worries if not..

I'm afraid we are not allowed to give such detailed advice on the forum.

If you have someone available, ask them to read to read your letters and give you feedback on how they think it portrays your limitations, if they say what you intended the letters to convey then send them off, if the person interprets the differently from what you intended, then think about revising them.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.