× Members

PIP 1 form question?

More
8 years 6 months ago #143135 by gaz111
PIP 1 form question? was created by gaz111
Hello,

I made my claim for PIP over the phone after receiving a letter saying my DLA would end and I was invited to claim PIP.

The lady asked some basic questions and send I would get some more documents through the post.

Will I be getting a PIP 1 form to sign and send back next THEN once they have received his get a 'how your disability affects you form' OR was the phone call my PIP 1 form and I will just get the 'how your disability affects you form' next?

Thanks

Gareth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143144 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 1 form question?

gaz111 wrote: Hello,

I made my claim for PIP over the phone after receiving a letter saying my DLA would end and I was invited to claim PIP.

The lady asked some basic questions and send I would get some more documents through the post.

Will I be getting a PIP 1 form to sign and send back next THEN once they have received his get a 'how your disability affects you form' OR was the phone call my PIP 1 form and I will just get the 'how your disability affects you form' next?

Thanks

Gareth

It used to be that the PIP1 form was sent out for signature but the DWP seem to have stopped doing this, so I would expect the PIP2 to be the next thing you receive. If you haven't had one within two weeks of the call thenyou need to chase them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.