× Members

PIP Mobility

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #143178 by sbir
PIP Mobility was created by sbir
Hi, i am currently getting pip lower mobility rate but since my health has changed i feel i fit in the higher rate. Is it possible to get the mobility side looked at again? On the daily living i am getting higher.

I dont want it all looked at again as it was a long process last time.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143184 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Mobility
Hi omr,

If you can provide evidence that your mobility has worsened since your last assessment, such that you would now qualify for the enhanced rate of mobility, DWP will look at your claim again. However, you should expect them to reassess your whole claim and this is likely to take the form of a PIP2 +/- a face2face assessment. Your current rate of payment would continue until a new decision was made.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.