× Members

What to ask GP.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143193 by JediCP
What to ask GP. was created by JediCP
Just been thinking, when it comes to asking my GP to provide evidence for PIP, should I ask him if he can comment on my ability to move 20 meters safely timely and repeatedly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143196 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic What to ask GP.

JediCP wrote: Just been thinking, when it comes to asking my GP to provide evidence for PIP, should I ask him if he can comment on my ability to move 20 meters safely timely and repeatedly?

It is one of the areas of PIP that a GP should be able to provide an opinion on without further information on from the claimant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.