× Members

member's forum

More
8 years 6 months ago #143230 by Chrissiefeeny
member's forum was created by Chrissiefeeny
Since I have joined this site, a year ago, I still find your member's forum very difficult to follow. Most times I go in it states " no recent topics".........I may be slow, probably am but I find it very difficult to catch on to a stream of conversation anywhere.......What am I doing wrong?......... Frustrated here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #143234 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic member's forum
This is really difficult to answer.

When you go in there is a long list of subjects and each subject when clicked on shows a trail of messages relating to a question asked by a member.

I wouldn't worry about the no recent topics, everything is in order of last response so the most recent is the top of the list.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143238 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic member's forum

Christine Bryce wrote: Since I have joined this site, a year ago, I still find your member's forum very difficult to follow. Most times I go in it states " no recent topics".........I may be slow, probably am but I find it very difficult to catch on to a stream of conversation anywhere.......What am I doing wrong?......... Frustrated here.

It sounds as if you are clicking on the Recent Topics tab above the forum, I'm not sure what this is supposed to display but it certainly isn't displaying the recent topics :(

Click on the ESA, PIP and DLA Queries and Results link and this will show a list of the most recent topics.

If you still have problems let us know.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #143251 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic member's forum
Christine, check you're logged on with username and password at the top......this happens to me sometimes as it doesn't always hold my log in details

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.