× Members

Esa

More
8 years 5 months ago #143356 by Kevin
Esa was created by Kevin
I was placed in wrag group just over 18 months ago suffering from anxiety, depression, sleep deprivation with 18 points
I received contribution payment for 1 year which ended sometime ago I no longer receive any payments from esa due to my wife's pensions.
Over the past 12 months my condition has greatly deteriorated
As a result of this I think I should be placed in support group
I have a recent letter from my doctor stating this .
How do I notify Esa about the change in my condition

Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #143362 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Esa
You need to request an application for a new claim.
You are starting again from scratch I'm afraid.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143375 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa

Kevin wrote: I was placed in wrag group just over 18 months ago suffering from anxiety, depression, sleep deprivation with 18 points
I received contribution payment for 1 year which ended sometime ago I no longer receive any payments from esa due to my wife's pensions.
Over the past 12 months my condition has greatly deteriorated
As a result of this I think I should be placed in support group
I have a recent letter from my doctor stating this .
How do I notify Esa about the change in my condition

Kevin

It's not entirely from scratch, contact the DWP in writing and ask to be re-assessed on he basis of a deteriorated condition, you will have to complete a new ESA50 in detail and I would expect you to have a face to face assessment.

If you are placed in the SG then your payments should be re-instated from the day they receive your letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #143410 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Esa
HI Gordon

In my letter to Ess asking to be reassessed due to deteriorating health,do I need to add any further supporting information.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #143417 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Esa
You don't need to add any information because you will have to fill in the form again.
When you get this you supply supporting evidence for all the answers you give.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.