× Members

PIP Form

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #143372 by Georgia Thorp
PIP Form was created by Georgia Thorp
I noticed that the PIP form has to be filled in by hand, is it possible to type all the answers and include them at the end. The last time I filled the DLA form on line and it was so much easier.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143384 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Form
Hi georgie and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, you should find this link helpful.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

The DWP have not made the PIP form available on-line. In fact, every form will be printed with a unique bar code that identifies the claimant, so it is vital that this is what gets returned.

However, there is no reason why you should not type up your answers and include this as additional information at the end. If you do this, you should be careful to ensure that it is clear which question you are responding to. We suggest writing in each box 'see additional sheet a' etc and then heading each answer with 'Answer to question x'. You should also make sure that your name, DOB and NI number is on the top of each additional sheet and that each page in numbered, at the bottom, with '1 of 25, 2 of 25' and so on.

If you have further questions, please reply to this message and we will do our best to help. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #143486 by Georgia Thorp
Replied by Georgia Thorp on topic PIP Form
Thanks for that, I did ring the PIP phone line yesterday they said I could also type it up and cut it to size so it fits into the box because everything is scanned in. This sounds very messy and I am fillling in the form for my girlfriend who has CFS/ME and there is quite a lot of text. As long as I can just say 'please see additional information for this answer in the box' then that is what I will do.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.