× Members

ESA -Where to Send Further Evidence

More
8 years 6 months ago #143386 by looneytunes2001
ESA -Where to Send Further Evidence was created by looneytunes2001
Hello

I am on ESA contributions, (assessment phase) since Sept 15, I have sent off the ESA50 but after a recent hospital consultation I have received a written review of the consultation and would like to send this off, to further back my claim. However I am unsurecof where to send it to!

I did check your FAQ but cannot see any advice on this, perhaps because various offices.

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143391 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA -Where to Send Further Evidence

looneytunes2001 wrote: Hello

I am on ESA contributions, (assessment phase) since Sept 15, I have sent off the ESA50 but after a recent hospital consultation I have received a written review of the consultation and would like to send this off, to further back my claim. However I am unsurecof where to send it to!

I did check your FAQ but cannot see any advice on this, perhaps because various offices.

Thank you in advance

I would recommend you send a copy to the Assessment Provider (AP), this will be HAAS / Maximus, if they have not already contacted you about an assessment then you can do this via their web site.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

You should consider sending a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim, marked for the attention on the Decision Maker.

Finally, take a copy to the assessment, if you have one and ask the assessor to read the letter(s) and include it you file, before they proceed with the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: looneytunes2001

More
8 years 6 months ago #143494 by looneytunes2001
Replied by looneytunes2001 on topic ESA -Where to Send Further Evidence
Many thanks. I have to say I have been emailing customer services and I am very impressed with their service! Lets hope I am with the eventual outcome!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.