× Members

Dwp call to update ESA records

More
8 years 5 months ago #143430 by Mmsue
Dwp call to update ESA records was created by Mmsue
Hi, I had a call this morning from DWP asking details to update their records...like savings, if I'm doing college course, has anyone moved in to house, if I'm still married, do I get any other benefits etc......can anyone tell me is this a normal procedure? They said its nothing to worry about

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143433 by Mmsue
Replied by Mmsue on topic Dwp call to update ESA records
Hi, I had a call this morning from DWP asking details to update their records...like savings, if I'm doing college course, has anyone moved in to house, if I'm still married, do I get any other benefits etc......can anyone tell me is this a normal procedure? They said its nothing to worry about

Thanks

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #143435 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Dwp call to update ESA records
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

There will always be a variable delay between you posting and your post showing up on the forum, so there is no need to post duplicate queries.

This Topic should help in your understanding of how the forum operates.

Yes, it is quite normal for DWP to carry out periodic checks to see whether there has been a change in your personal or financial circumstances.

These checks can take the form of a telephone call, a letter with a form to fill in, or a face to face interview in your home or at your local DWP office.

I wouldn't worry, if all is in order, you should hear no more !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.