× Members

GP support letter for PIP Tribunal

More
8 years 5 months ago #143437 by mazi
Hi, Would just like to follow up on my previous thread where I advised that I had won my PIP Appeal at tribunal. I was told by the three members of the panel that the supporting evidence from my doctor which was ignored by DWP for my reconsideration had given a lot of weight to their decision. I would therefore just like to say to other members taking their decisions to tribunal, go speak to your doctor, ask them to write a letter in your defence, show them the PIP decision makers paperwork, talk through the desrepancies, most doctors are more than happy to do this as they are the best person who knows you, your conditions and how they affect you. I did and I was so greatful to my doctor for helping get my Mobility Allowance reinstated and also all the helpful information this site gave and also all the support I received. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.