× Members

supporting letters

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #143450 by worriedwoman
supporting letters was created by worriedwoman
Hi,
I am just about to return my pip2 form and have two letters from my consultant I wish to send with it but, one of the letters is about me missing an important scan and the consultant is urging me to rearrange but I'm worried about sending it because there is a sentence that says " I hope this does not mean you are unwell"
The second letter letter clearly states my diagnosis and other information but states that a few of my recent tests came back normal.
I am now unsure about sending these in, what do you think ?
Many thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #143460 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic supporting letters

worriedwoman wrote: Hi,
I am just about to return my pip2 form and have two letters from my consultant I wish to send with it but, one of the letters is about me missing an important scan and the consultant is urging me to rearrange but I'm worried about sending it because there is a sentence that says " I hope this does not mean you are unwell"
The second letter letter clearly states my diagnosis and other information but states that a few of my recent tests came back normal.
I am now unsure about sending these in, what do you think ?
Many thanks.

Hi ww,

I am afraid that this is only a decision that you can make !

I understand where you are coming from, as I have seen "medical letters" that contain positive evidence, and what seems to be negative comments.

You will need to weigh up whether the supportive comments out weigh any negative ones.

Unfortunately, you can't "edit" the letter, so you have one of two choices, send them as is, or not send them at all.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.