× Members

PIP Medical Report Sample

More
8 years 6 months ago #143476 by MarieMarie
PIP Medical Report Sample was created by MarieMarie
Hi,
Apologies but can you send my a link to the actual pip medical report samples as I cannot seem to locate them and would be most interested in comparing to our original we we did supply by the way !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #143480 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Medical Report Sample

MarieMarie wrote: Hi,
Apologies but can you send my a link to the actual pip medical report samples as I cannot seem to locate them and would be most interested in comparing to our original we we did supply by the way !

Hi MM,

There is a link to the page at the bottom of This News Article.

It's then the 5th link down : This Page.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143556 by MarieMarie
Replied by MarieMarie on topic PIP Medical Report Sample
Thanks Bro58 for your prompt response.

I would be most interested to know the result of this medical report as in the points awarded to this person.

It is most interesting reading the report as the reports made are very robotic speach and sentences copies from one persons report to another. I am sure they have guidelines to stick within but there is certainly no reasonsing or humane personality brought in which is clearly shown when the results and decison making letter arrives.

We were not happy with our result after the trinunal but decided we were so exhausted from the whole experience to take a break and not take it to the upper tribunal as the first tier tribunal was gruelling enough.. Can we make a new claim at any point from now having only just been awarded PIP ?

More
8 years 5 months ago #143567 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Medical Report Sample
Marie

My understanding is that the PIP report was created using common content from actual reports that members sent in, as such it is not a real claim and no Decision was made on it.

Forgive me but I'm not sure what you mean by a new claim, from your previous posts your husband received a PIP Mobility award at his tribunal so he has an on-going claim.

If you can show that there has been a documented deterioration in his conditions since the original Decision, not the date of his Tribunal, then you can notify the DWP of a Change of Circumstances, however, you need to be aware that this will undoubtedly result in a full review of his claim with a new PIP2 and likely a face to face assessment, I would expect the review will look at both the Daily Living activities and the Mobility ones.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #143633 by MarieMarie
Replied by MarieMarie on topic PIP Medical Report Sample
Fair enough Gordon.

Yes you are right my partner is now in receipt of PIP but we were never happy with the final decision awarding him just 2 points short of daily living of which he was rightly in receipt of for 5 years prior with DLA. even though he fitted several descriptors under daily living in the self test. His condition whilst making his claim should have easily quaslified him from day one but the stress of it all bearing in mind his condition is made worse by stress has certainly seen a deteriation in his condition.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.