× Members

GP Letter

More
8 years 6 months ago #143513 by Susan Smith
GP Letter was created by Susan Smith
Hi, I have found on the Mind website a copy of how to ask the doctor for written support to help with a PIP claim. It suggests to write all the relevant questions re information that would be required ie: am I able to prepare and cook meal, get in bath, mobility ect, ect and how my disability affects me., all the usual questions on the form. The gp has done all this, and also a covering letter stating how my disability has been for the last 13 years with no change. I have paid for this and hope that it is what is required with my claim

Will this correspondence be sufficient to send off along with my form, and all the other paperwork that I have from consultants, physios ect?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143521 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic GP Letter
SS

It's really a decision that only you can make, if they have addressed the criteria for the PIP activities that you expect to score points for then this is good.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Susan Smith

More
8 years 5 months ago #143550 by crad2@hotmail.com
Replied by crad2@hotmail.com on topic GP Letter
Do you have the link to the letter on the Mind website please?
can't seem to find it.
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.