× Members

Pip reassessment form sent in.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143596 by little effie
Pip reassessment form sent in. was created by little effie
Well filled it in got hubby to post next day guaranteed sat down and cried. Pathetic as that might seem but found it gruelling and living with the disabling conditions is bad enough but we all just do that don't we. It's writing every bit down and reading it through that really makes it hit home how awful the daily struggle is and bringing to mind what you try your hardest not to dwell on. Of course then realized that I was sitting there looking at a couple of pages I had forgotten to enclose. Aarghh! Phoned them up and told them I am sending them in and they said to hurry up as reassessments of pip are being done quite quickly with target time of 10 weeks from form received to decisions made. Anybody experience that quick?
Thanks all for being here to offload to and ask advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143604 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip reassessment form sent in.
Steffi

Many members have reported their PIP2 forms being passed on to the Assessment Provider in only a couple of days and assessment appointments in only a couple of weeks.

Good luck with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: little effie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.