× Members

Face to face

More
8 years 6 months ago #143769 by anitairene
Face to face was created by anitairene
Hi, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but can you tell me if there is any set notice period when you are called to a face to face interview for PIP. It has been a month since I submitted my application forms and I have read on a recent post that interviews usually take place two to three weeks after submission. I am a DLA to PIP candidate and live in West Dorset.

I need to visit my mother who lives 150 miles away but I am worried that I may miss an appointment.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143778 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to face

swibley wrote: Hi, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but can you tell me if there is any set notice period when you are called to a face to face interview for PIP. It has been a month since I submitted my application forms and I have read on a recent post that interviews usually take place two to three weeks after submission. I am a DLA to PIP candidate and live in West Dorset.

I need to visit my mother who lives 150 miles away but I am worried that I may miss an appointment.

Thank you.

I'm afraid there is not a timescale that they have to work to.

There's a postcode map to which Assessment Provider (AP) that should be dealing with your claim on the following link

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Give them a call to find out what is happening on your claim and to give them the dates when you won't be available.

Contact ATOS

Contact Capita

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.