× Members

why do none of the examples look like the form?

More
8 years 6 months ago #143791 by Zara
Everywhere I look on this site the description of the form and the choices sound and look nothing like the pip form we just received. we don't have the tick box options that are described. for example managing toilet needs has only 2 questions.
A - do you use an aid...... yes no sometimes
B - do you need help from another person..... yes no sometime
then a box to explain. every question is like this, there isn't a choice of how easy or hard like the old dla forms. I'm freaking out. I also saw on the ''random sample'' it says ''See: ‘General definitions you need to know’ for the regulations on this'' yet I cant find it anywhere. I'm literally on the verge of a break down, I thought this site would help but its made it so much more complex and therefor harder, this form is my husbands, I dread to think when its mine. please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143798 by Gordon
Zara

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

PIP is a fundamentally different from DLA, different criteria with a different approach to assessment.

If you are not already doing so, you need to have a read of the PIP Claim guide available on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

This explains how you need to complete the form, the criteria that you will be assessed against and the important definitions that you reference in your post.

If you are still having problems completing the form then come back to the forum, by replying to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #143807 by Zara
thank you but that's exactly where I'm having problems, I just realised that Its only showing me up to page 27 and then it skips to page 64. I was feeling better about that help until it stopped. Has anyone else had this problem?

More
8 years 5 months ago #143808 by Gordon

Zara wrote: thank you but that's exactly where I'm having problems, I just realised that Its only showing me up to page 27 and then it skips to page 64. I was feeling better about that help until it stopped. Has anyone else had this problem?

It sounds like you have a copy of the sample guide.

If you follow the second link in my previous post this will take you into the Members Only Area where you can download the full guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #143833 by Zara
Ah, the link you sent woked. when I clicked on it myself there were pages missing

In the original question I meant the samples here looked nothing like the pip form I have in front of me now.

its all sorted now though, thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.