× Members

Pertempts Work Programme

More
8 years 5 months ago #143871 by 1100db
Pertempts Work Programme was created by 1100db
Hi,while on ESA i had to do 2 year Work Programme with Pertempts,there was a literacy assessment,a numeracy assessment and help to do a CV,other than that it was just a chat about how i was feeling and coping every 2 weeks.

Pertempts provided transport for me there and back as i struggle with walking too far.After the Programme was finished my assessor told me she had forwarded her findings in a report to the Jobcentre confirming i was unfit for work.

6 months later after a further ATOS assessment i was put in the Support Group.

I have phoned the Jobcentre hoping to get a copy of this report as i think it will help to include it in my claim for PIP but the person i spoke to knew nothing about it.They also knew nothing about the Work Programme though,do you think this report will help and any advice who to contact for a copy.

Many Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143881 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pertempts Work Programme
1100db

You could make a Subject Access Request (SAR) for the report.

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

I would be surprised if this report is of much value, it sounds as if it has been written by someone with no medical background and quite possibly no understanding of the ESA assessment criteria. ESA does not directly test your ability to work, this is a conclusion that is derived from the assessment, being unable to work would at best only place you in the WRAG.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1100db

More
8 years 5 months ago #143889 by 1100db
Replied by 1100db on topic Pertempts Work Programme

Gordon wrote: 1100db

You could make a Subject Access Request (SAR) for the report.

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

I would be surprised if this report is of much value, it sounds as if it has been written by someone with no medical background and quite possibly no understanding of the ESA assessment criteria. ESA does not directly test your ability to work, this is a conclusion that is derived from the assessment, being unable to work would at best only place you in the WRAG.

Gordon

Hi Gordon, i believe what i was doing for 2 years with Pertemps was WRAG,but my assessor didn't think i would benefit from being in group meetings so we just had a chat.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143890 by 1100db
Replied by 1100db on topic Pertempts Work Programme
Sorry,forgot to say thanks for the links.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.