× Members

DLA to PIP

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #144058 by Linz
DLA to PIP was created by Linz
My husband had a home visit from an Atos assessor & has been awarded the enhanced rate on both living & mobility. We only have the report as yet, but the report is scored & the DWP agreed with the findings. Until we receive the actual decision letter I will not believe it. He had a long term mobility award & we were ill with worry that he would lose it.
I hope with all my heart that everyone receives the award that they should have, this has been a terribly stressful time for us & I know there are thousands in the same boat. This has been one of the cruellest times.
I keep phoning DWP for the decision letter & apparently it is due anytime, thank goodness we received the report as requested last week or another week of stress.
Good Luck to everyone in these awful times!
x
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by bro58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW, Anibas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #144061 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA to PIP

linz17 wrote: My husband had a home visit from an Atos assessor & has been awarded the enhanced rate on both living & mobility. We only have the report as yet, but the report is scored & the DWP agreed with the findings. Until we receive the actual decision letter I will not believe it. He had a long term mobility award & we were ill with worry that he would lose it.
I hope with all my heart that everyone receives the award that they should have, this has been a terribly stressful time for us & I know there are thousands in the same boat. This has been one of the cruellest times.
I keep phoning DWP for the decision letter & apparently it is due anytime, thank goodness we received the report as requested last week or another week of stress.
Good Luck to everyone in these awful times!
x

Hi l17,

A "cautious" congratulations !! :)

Please return to update this topic when you have the written Decision Notice !!

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris