× Members

DLA to PIP

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144058 by linz17
DLA to PIP was created by linz17
My husband had a home visit from an Atos assessor & has been awarded the enhanced rate on both living & mobility. We only have the report as yet, but the report is scored & the DWP agreed with the findings. Until we receive the actual decision letter I will not believe it. He had a long term mobility award & we were ill with worry that he would lose it.
I hope with all my heart that everyone receives the award that they should have, this has been a terribly stressful time for us & I know there are thousands in the same boat. This has been one of the cruellest times.
I keep phoning DWP for the decision letter & apparently it is due anytime, thank goodness we received the report as requested last week or another week of stress.
Good Luck to everyone in these awful times!
x
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW, Anibas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #144061 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA to PIP

linz17 wrote: My husband had a home visit from an Atos assessor & has been awarded the enhanced rate on both living & mobility. We only have the report as yet, but the report is scored & the DWP agreed with the findings. Until we receive the actual decision letter I will not believe it. He had a long term mobility award & we were ill with worry that he would lose it.
I hope with all my heart that everyone receives the award that they should have, this has been a terribly stressful time for us & I know there are thousands in the same boat. This has been one of the cruellest times.
I keep phoning DWP for the decision letter & apparently it is due anytime, thank goodness we received the report as requested last week or another week of stress.
Good Luck to everyone in these awful times!
x

Hi l17,

A "cautious" congratulations !! :)

Please return to update this topic when you have the written Decision Notice !!

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.