× Members

Which report am I asking for

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #144067 by lollo1
Which report am I asking for was created by lollo1
Sorry if the answer to this is already somewhere on here. Had a letter a few days ago from DWP apologizing for delay on daughters PIP decision. Had no medical as they said they had enough evidence however on a previous posts one of the mods said I could ask for a report. Don't want to sound thick but what report am I asking for, is it a HP report ? as I am concerned that she has not had a medical it isn't going to be accurate.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #144082 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Which report am I asking for

loll01 wrote: Sorry if the answer to this is already somewhere on here. Had a letter a few days ago from DWP apologizing for delay on daughters PIP decision. Had no medical as they said they had enough evidence however on a previous posts one of the mods said I could ask for a report. Don't want to sound thick but what report am I asking for, is it a HP report ? as I am concerned that she has not had a medical it isn't going to be accurate.

Hi l01,

Yes, there should still be a PIP Medical Report compiled by a PIP Assessor even though a face to face didn't take place.

You can request a copy of this from the DWP by ringing the PIP Helpline.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris