× Members

Which report am I asking for

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144067 by lollo1
Which report am I asking for was created by lollo1
Sorry if the answer to this is already somewhere on here. Had a letter a few days ago from DWP apologizing for delay on daughters PIP decision. Had no medical as they said they had enough evidence however on a previous posts one of the mods said I could ask for a report. Don't want to sound thick but what report am I asking for, is it a HP report ? as I am concerned that she has not had a medical it isn't going to be accurate.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #144082 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Which report am I asking for

loll01 wrote: Sorry if the answer to this is already somewhere on here. Had a letter a few days ago from DWP apologizing for delay on daughters PIP decision. Had no medical as they said they had enough evidence however on a previous posts one of the mods said I could ask for a report. Don't want to sound thick but what report am I asking for, is it a HP report ? as I am concerned that she has not had a medical it isn't going to be accurate.

Hi l01,

Yes, there should still be a PIP Medical Report compiled by a PIP Assessor even though a face to face didn't take place.

You can request a copy of this from the DWP by ringing the PIP Helpline.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.