× Members

Claiming Pip and ESA85

More
8 years 5 months ago #144075 by JenJJ
Claiming Pip and ESA85 was created by JenJJ
I got summoned to apply for PIP yesterday by 7th December.

I am currently reading through the guides to prepare for the claim. It's all great information, thanks for the resource.

The guide mentions that a government minister admitted that ESA85 is used when determining PIP claims. My ESA85 gave me zero points and was full of errors and relevant information about my condition was omitted. I later appealed with more medical evidence and they reversed their decision and put me into the SG.

So when I am doing my PIP claim is it worth making comment that my ESA assessment and 85 are not true reflections on my condition and that I appealed against it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144094 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Claiming Pip and ESA85
You probably should include copies of your ESA appeals paperwork showing your success for their information and as evidence of your claim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.