× Members

WRAG Question

More
8 years 5 months ago #144077 by PaulyD
WRAG Question was created by PaulyD
I'm currently in receipt of ESA in the WRAG group & also PIP (higher rate of both componants). I have asked to be put in Support group as my condition has deteriorated and what is being asked of me in the WRAG group is affecting my health.
My question is : Can I get exemption from attending WRAG appointments whilst waiting for my re-assessment and decision ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144099 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic WRAG Question

PaulyD wrote: I'm currently in receipt of ESA in the WRAG group & also PIP (higher rate of both componants). I have asked to be put in Support group as my condition has deteriorated and what is being asked of me in the WRAG group is affecting my health.
My question is : Can I get exemption from attending WRAG appointments whilst waiting for my re-assessment and decision ?

Hi PD,

I have just looked at your previous related topic : Here.

You will not have exemption from any WRA commitments whilst your review/supersession is ongoing.

However, you may want to inform your Advisor that you have requested a review to gain entry to The SG.

They are supposed to make reasonable adjustments to take account of the limitations that you suffer as a result of your medical conditions, and they do have the option to defer WRA appointments, but you can't insist on this.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.