× Members

Dla to pip stressing

• Mrs. Medlam
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #144080 by Mrs. Medlam
Dla to pip stressing was created by Mrs. Medlam
Have received the dreaded brown envelope asking me to phone if I want to claim Pip which I need to . Just a few questions do you have to tell them a list of your illnesses at the phone call, how it affects you, do you have to give exact dates of any holidays hope they not stupid questions but I am really stressing over this phone call.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144100 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Dla to pip stressing
The phone call is mainly to confirm your personal info like name address date of birth etc.

If they try to go into more detail just say you'd rather put it all on the form and not do it in a phone call as you can't record or take notes and don't have all the information to hand.

• Mrs. Medlam
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #144104 by Mrs. Medlam
Replied by Mrs. Medlam on topic Dla to pip stressing
Thank you why do we get so stressed I have been in receipt of Dla for about 14 yrs but am terrified i am not going to be awarded Pip which I need as can't work. Thank you for you quick answer I am going to phone now.

• Mrs. Medlam
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #144132 by Mrs. Medlam
Replied by Mrs. Medlam on topic Dla to pip stressing
Well phoned and suppose that was the easy bit, awaiting the forms now but going read all the advice on here might even print a copy of the form out and start filling it in, I know I can't use it and have to wait for one from the DWP but I will have more time to complete it and get evidence.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.