× Members

Printing downloads

• Lorrain
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144081 by Lorrain
Printing downloads was created by Lorrain
Can anyone tell me if they have successfully printed the available downloads from this site? Ive checked the permissions of the documents and all is good, I can print so many pages then it just wont let me do any more... my printer prints other documents fine

TIA
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144088 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Printing downloads

Lorrain wrote: Can anyone tell me if they have successfully printed the available downloads from this site? Ive checked the permissions of the documents and all is good, I can print so many pages then it just wont let me do any more... my printer prints other documents fine

TIA

Hi L,

Once you have downloaded and saved our PDF guides/documents to your P.C., there should be no reason why you can't then print them off !

If you can't, then the problem is at your end.

Do you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader that is suitable for your P.C. operating system (OS) ?

get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.