× Members

Dla

• Mrs. Medlam
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #144084 by Mrs. Medlam
Dla was created by Mrs. Medlam
Can someone help please my Dla is due to end March 2016 I have had a letter to claim Pip what I want to know is until it is descided if I am awarded it will I still get my Dla until it runs out if they haven't come to a descision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144101 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Dla

Mrs. Medlam wrote: Can someone help please my Dla is due to end March 2016 I have had a letter to claim Pip what I want to know is until it is descided if I am awarded it will I still get my Dla until it runs out if they haven't come to a descision.

Hi MM,

As long as you comply with all the deadline dates that they have provided, your current level of DLA will remain in payment until 4 weeks after the date that a PIP decision is made, no matter what that PIP decision may be.

This will be the case even if the date of the PIP decision goes beyond the end date of your current fixed term DLA Award.

See : This Post.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

• Mrs. Medlam
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #144106 by Mrs. Medlam
Replied by Mrs. Medlam on topic Dla
Thank you for you quick reply much appreciated.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.