× Members

Capita Home Assessment

More
8 years 5 months ago #144092 by Hamstercheeks
Capita Home Assessment was created by Hamstercheeks
Hi My husband is in the process of transferring to PIP from DLA. He received a phone call saying he had to have face to face assessment. He requested a home visit and they agreed , without anything from his GP. The time of the assessment is the time my husband is usually resting or sleeping in bed, due to poor sleep during the night. He has stated this on the form. Not sure if it is best for him to stay up and conduct the assessment downstairs, or upstairs, with my husband in bed. Concerned that if we do the former and tell them he slept badly etc , it may not be noted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144114 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capita Home Assessment

Hamstercheeks wrote: Hi My husband is in the process of transferring to PIP from DLA. He received a phone call saying he had to have face to face assessment. He requested a home visit and they agreed , without anything from his GP. The time of the assessment is the time my husband is usually resting or sleeping in bed, due to poor sleep during the night. He has stated this on the form. Not sure if it is best for him to stay up and conduct the assessment downstairs, or upstairs, with my husband in bed. Concerned that if we do the former and tell them he slept badly etc , it may not be noted

My advice would not make any changes to accommodate the assessor, unless doing so suits you.

Best of luck on the day.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.