× Members

DLA - PIP what happens now?

More
8 years 5 months ago #144184 by misssarah89
DLA - PIP what happens now? was created by misssarah89
Hello, I have recently received the decision letter from my DLA - PIP assessment and devastatingly have been awarded 0 points. I am going to be requesting a mandatory reconsideration.

However I am wondering. The letter states that I will be paid until the 8th of December. What will happen after this.
As I will be waiting for a recondisteration which I am guessing could take a while. Would I continue to be paid or would the payments me stopped and if the decision is changes the payments would be back dated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144199 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic DLA - PIP what happens now?
I'm afraid your benefit stops four weeks after the decision.
If you are successful at appeal then you will get a back payment.
Of course that doesn't compensate for being stuck in poverty for months on end or housebound or lose your job because you have lost your morability car. Thats just life under the regime that promotes hatred of benefit claimants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.