× Members

capital question on medical

• lisa
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #144201 by lisa
capital question on medical was created by lisa
was asked if i used anything to get of the toilet i replied i have use the towel radiator to pull myself off nd also asked can i hear without my hearing aids replied no are these question trying to catch me out nd did i say the wrong thing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144218 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic capital question on medical
so long as you didn't contradict anything you wrote on your claim form I can't see that you did anything wrong. You answered truthfully.
The questions are to clarify what you put on your claim form and supplied as evidence. Sometimes they can seem designed to catch you out and sometimes perhaps they are.
When you get your decision you will see what points you were awarded and why.
If there is anything contrary to what you wrote or said that loses you points then you will have the option of appealing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.