× Members

Pip forms not ready

More
8 years 5 months ago #144207 by 1100db
Pip forms not ready was created by 1100db
Hi,i doubt i'll have my PIP forms ready by the due date,will it just be a case of phoning up for more foms?I realise my claim will take longer but i'm not bothered about that at all,just not feeling ready.

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144219 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Pip forms not ready
If you do not submit your claim within the time allowed your claim will cease.
You can ask for an extension and say why.
It may be allowed. GP support may help.
If your claim ceases you will need to make a new claim when you feel ready.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144250 by 1100db
Replied by 1100db on topic Pip forms not ready
Hi,i should have said that it's a new claim for PIP i havn't applied for it before,after recently being put in the support group after an ATOS meeting i was advised by a friend that i should try for Pip as well.It was myself that requsred the forms.

thanks.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144281 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip forms not ready

1100db wrote: Hi,i should have said that it's a new claim for PIP i havn't applied for it before,after recently being put in the support group after an ATOS meeting i was advised by a friend that i should try for Pip as well.It was myself that requsred the forms.

thanks.

If your claim is closed because you fail to return the form, then you can make a new claim for PIP immediately, however, you will have to use the PIP2 issued with that claim, not the one that you currently have.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1100db

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.