× Members

MEDICAL REPORT FROM DOCTOR

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144323 by berry
MEDICAL REPORT FROM DOCTOR was created by berry
Hi

I have been on ESA for a couple of years now just sent off this years form and my doctor has just phoned and asked me to go in for an appointment as the DWP have asked her to fill in a
medical report, why would they do this, they have not done this before, and it has got me more worried now.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144334 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic MEDICAL REPORT FROM DOCTOR
Hi berry,

There is no telling why one assessor decides to contact a GP for further information when another does not. At least this gives your GP the chance to speak on your behalf and might help to prevent you from having to endure a face2face assessment.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.