× Members

PIP mobility

More
8 years 5 months ago #144361 by gazzmg
PIP mobility was created by gazzmg
Hello there

i have a question regarding pip mobility and the dvla, i applied for my licence to be renewed in september 2014 and it was revoked because of psychiatric illness this has been on going and my symptoms have not gone away my doctor says its not safe for me to drive so he wrote a report to the dvla saying i suffering with symptoms and the dvla revoked my licence

could this evidence be used to apply for standard rate pip mobility because i have symptoms that are ongoing such as halucinating i am unable to plan a route due to my halucinations

when i do go out my father picks me up and drops me off in the car but i never really walk anywhere i get driven there i cant use public transport because of my severe anxiety and if i do go out its only to local shops which are familiar anything alse would be to demanding becuase of my symptoms

regards

g

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144362 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic PIP mobility
You can't lose anything by applying.

You will need to look at all the questions and see how you might get points awarded. You will need evidence such as GPs letter, your parents statements etc. as to how your illness affects your ability to carry out functions and see where it leads.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.