× Members

esa 50 form space

• thomasnireland
  • Topic Author
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #144530 by thomasnireland
esa 50 form space was created by thomasnireland
im filling in question 2 standing and sitting i need more room am i only allowed to use the small box for these questions?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #144536 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa 50 form space

thomasnireland wrote: im filling in question 2 standing and sitting i need more room am i only allowed to use the small box for these questions?

Hi tin,

You can continue on added, separate A4 sheets as suggested in this FAQ :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides on this page, 2nd & 3rd links down :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

bro58

• apricot
8 years 6 months ago #144674 by apricot
Replied by apricot on topic esa 50 form space
Also, you can write outside the boxes...

I think they reduced the box sizes at some point - perhaps expecting us to write less? We can write as much as we need to.

I have noticed, though, they they ignore my extra sheets about page 5 questions, despite what I have written about them on p5. I'm thinking that it might be useful in an assessment to keep pointing out the written evidence to the HCP, as well as speaking. Make it harder for them to ignore what is written.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #144688 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa 50 form space

apricot wrote: Also, you can write outside the boxes...

I think they reduced the box sizes at some point - perhaps expecting us to write less? We can write as much as we need to.

I have noticed, though, they they ignore my extra sheets about page 5 questions, despite what I have written about them on p5. I'm thinking that it might be useful in an assessment to keep pointing out the written evidence to the HCP, as well as speaking. Make it harder for them to ignore what is written.

Hi a,

I wouldn't really advise members to write outside the text boxes, they should make their ESA50's as neat and legible as possible.

The amount of typed text that you can type into the text boxes in the PDF ESA50 was reduced with the last version.

Hence, more added A4 sheets may be needed.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.