× Members

Housing benefit now in the firing line

More
8 years 5 months ago #144610 by ALPHA
Claimants will have to wait until 25 November to find out precisely where the axe will fall.

When could we expect to lose housing benefit if worse comes to worse. April 2016, April 2017 or later or immediately ?

I also read the government wants to accelerate medicals if in my case and other members it has been deferred to 2017 will we be expecting an earlier medical.

Thank You
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 5 months ago #144615 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Housing benefit now in the firing line

ALPHA wrote: Claimants will have to wait until 25 November to find out precisely where the axe will fall.

When could we expect to lose housing benefit if worse comes to worse. April 2016, April 2017 or later or immediately ?

I also read the government wants to accelerate medicals if in my case and other members it has been deferred to 2017 will we be expecting an earlier medical.

Thank You

This was a report in the press, there is no further information and won't be until the 25th.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.