× Members

letter from PIP complaints resolution manager

More
8 years 6 months ago #144685 by fluffy25
Following a complaint made to DWP regarding some underhand tactics relating to pip claim ive had a letter in response to a few points i raised mainly

A telephone call that was made to them to request an MR during which i was subjected to 35mins of all kinds of warnings that if MR carried out it would end up in the removal of the points already awarded......

Also relating to them not waiting for the further evidence that i said i was submitting and i have had some advice on there 'procedures' relating to how many days they must wait for info b4 completing the MR request.

Is this something that B&W are already aware of or would it be helpful for there rules/response to be posted on the forum as i read all to often that they complete MR b4 awaiting the further info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #144701 by Gordon
Fluffy

We are aware of both of these problems, as you say, they are regularly reported in the forum, if your letter offers an explanation of these actions by the DWP or an insight to their procedures then it would be something that we would be interested in but rather than positing it to the forum, send it to the B&W office with a covering note.

Email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #144728 by fluffy25
Replied by fluffy25 on topic letter from PIP complaints resolution manager
Thats great Gordon as i was hoping to have on option to offer the site the info i have without it being in public forum under my site name. I shall email the address you kindly provided and would also like to ask for some advice as to taking it further as they have offered in said letter

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris