× Members

How do I get assessed for ESA without medical

• sharon
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #144737 by sharon
I have already attended 3 medicals and due to the severity of my depression and anxiety I had panick attacks on all 3...On my last visit despite providing a clear docters letter stating I am unfit to work I was still forced to attend with my carer but this time they ATOS put down failure to attend and my claim was stopped..I put in for a mandatory reconsideration and they revised the decision and reopened the claim and accepted it was due to ill health...Now they have sent another letter for me to attend a medical...How on earth do we get assessed without the need to attend a medical assessment?? I also suffer from post surgery nerve damage and depression and anxiety...I have given in a supporting docters letter and a letter from my carer to support how my family help me but it has been ignored...Help help help???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144749 by foss27
The only alternative to attending a medical is to get a home assessment.

You will need a letter from your GP confirming you need a home visit due to your problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris