× Members

Don't know what the letter says

More
8 years 5 months ago #145503 by Samra
Don't know what the letter says was created by Samra
Hi as you know I've messaged you before I got the form filled in and send it back now I got letter today it's saying we can only pay you some money you have claimed ? What does this mean please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145512 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Don't know what the letter says

Samra wrote: Hi as you know I've messaged you before I got the form filled in and send it back now I got letter today it's saying we can only pay you some money you have claimed ? What does this mean please

I'm afraid without more information we would only be guessing I can only suggest that you contact the DWP for a more detailed response if they have not already done so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #145861 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic Don't know what the letter says
Thanks for your reply as you know my payment has been stopped and they decision maker wants me to apply Agian fresh claim first of all I was lied to before I went and was stupid enough to believe what they say now if I make a fresh claim what happens also the decision maker is saying I went abroad for 5 weeks which is not allowed I'm sure by law it says 52 weeks now what would you advise for me to do ? Also as I had form done not long ago can I send that of or write another one ? MP has been informed and is saying they making there own rules and he has said to make a fresh claim so the question I got is do I fill in another ESA50 or send the previous one which was not long ago I applied

More
8 years 4 months ago #145867 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Don't know what the letter says

Samra wrote: Thanks for your reply as you know my payment has been stopped and they decision maker wants me to apply Agian fresh claim first of all I was lied to before I went and was stupid enough to believe what they say now if I make a fresh claim what happens also the decision maker is saying I went abroad for 5 weeks which is not allowed I'm sure by law it says 52 weeks now what would you advise for me to do ? Also as I had form done not long ago can I send that of or write another one ? MP has been informed and is saying they making there own rules and he has said to make a fresh claim so the question I got is do I fill in another ESA50 or send the previous one which was not long ago I applied

If your claim has been closed by the DWP because of your leaving the country for more than four weeks then you only have two options; appeal the Decision to close your claim and/or make a new claim for ESA.

If you do make a new claim then you need to be aware that if your previous claim was for ESA(CB) then you will need to re-meet the Contribution Conditions.

If your conditions are substantially the same as they were when you were last assessed then you can use the content to complete any new ESA50 that is issued.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.