× Members

Successful ESA and PIP claim

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145543 by Summerbeth
Successful ESA and PIP claim was created by Summerbeth
Thank you to all at Benefits and Work for the excellent advice, support and guidance you give. I had a successful move from IB to ESA two years ago - into the support group with no assessment, and after being very reluctant to apply for PIP after reading some of the dreadful experiences of some claimants, I've just been awarded both care and mobility components for four years. My PIP assessment was fine, the ATOS HP very kind, empathic and understanding, and the experience was nothing like the trauma I expected it to be. The decision makers letter accurately recognises and sums up my level of pain and restrictions, and awarded me the exact number of points I assessed myself as qualifying for. I just wanted to thank you all for your help, reassure those going through the very stressful application process that sometimes there are some positive stories, and wish everyone well with their claims.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #145553 by
Replied by on topic Successful ESA and PIP claim

Summerbeth wrote: Thank you to all at Benefits and Work for the excellent advice, support and guidance you give. I had a successful move from IB to ESA two years ago - into the support group with no assessment, and after being very reluctant to apply for PIP after reading some of the dreadful experiences of some claimants, I've just been awarded both care and mobility components for four years. My PIP assessment was fine, the ATOS HP very kind, empathic and understanding, and the experience was nothing like the trauma I expected it to be. The decision makers letter accurately recognises and sums up my level of pain and restrictions, and awarded me the exact number of points I assessed myself as qualifying for. I just wanted to thank you all for your help, reassure those going through the very stressful application process that sometimes there are some positive stories, and wish everyone well with their claims.

Hi Sb,

That's great news !! :cheer:

Many congratulations on your PIP Awards !!

Yes, it is good to read of a positive outcome, thanks for taking the time to post.

Thanks also for your very kind words regarding B&W, they are appreciated by all !! :)

bro58

More
8 years 4 months ago #145593 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Successful ESA and PIP claim
That's great news Sb! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :) I am glad that the process went smoothly for you and you were treated with courtesy.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.