× Members

leaving well alone re question 1 walking

More
8 years 5 months ago #145797 by davuck
Replied by davuck on topic leaving well alone re question 1 walking
Thank you for your reply bro. Sorry for that extra post. I wasn't sure if I posted or not. . More excellent information, I think ive got enough information now to start my esa50. Thanks again
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145874 by davuck
Replied by davuck on topic leaving well alone re question 1 walking
When filling in the esa form if there is a question like " can you lift your arms etc " and if the answer is yes and you should tick the box that scores nothing and move on to the next question, is it then possible to fill in the box below that gives you space to explain ,if I have a problem with one of my arms but not enough to be able to meet any of the descriptors ?

This would be in the hope that it builds a greater picture of all my medical problems . But if there was no point it would certainly save time and also there is the worry that by doing this it might void the form or something along those lines.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145878 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic leaving well alone re question 1 walking

davuck wrote: When filling in the esa form if there is a question like " can you lift your arms etc " and if the answer is yes and you should tick the box that scores nothing and move on to the next question, is it then possible to fill in the box below that gives you space to explain ,if I have a problem with one of my arms but not enough to be able to meet any of the descriptors ?

This would be in the hope that it builds a greater picture of all my medical problems . But if there was no point it would certainly save time and also there is the worry that by doing this it might void the form or something along those lines.

Hi d,

Yet again I have had to merge your post with your ongoing topic even though I have previously requested that you keep all related queries to this topic.

As seen : Here :

"Please try and keep all your related queries to one topic, it helps Mods to see other queries that you have already made, and provides some continuity !"

and Here. :

"You can Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser, that way you can find your topic again easily to pose any other queries that you might have, by replying to this topic."

Please help us to help you by reading the information that we post for you.

"When filling in the esa form if there is a question like " can you lift your arms etc " and if the answer is yes and you should tick the box that scores nothing and move on to the next question, is it then possible to fill in the box below that gives you space to explain ,if I have a problem with one of my arms but not enough to be able to meet any of the descriptors ?"

I think that I have already answered that query : Here

"If you think that non of the tick-box options fit in with your own limitations, don't tick them, simply write a comment such as "non of the available tick-box options reflect my own limitations, please see my response below/on added A4 page".

Don't tick a box that isn't applicable, add comment as above.

So yes, you can give information regarding all and any limitations that you suffer to give an overall picture of your limitations if you wish, even though you may assume that it will not score points or fulfil any of the descriptors.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.