× Members

Guide to PIP Appeals

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145760 by snowy
Guide to PIP Appeals was created by snowy
Hi guys, I have been a member for a number of years, and although I read your links, I tend not to reply. I have a PIP medical at my home on Wednesday morning. I know I am going to have some problems, having a cat, and occasionally feeling well enough to be able to use my car, which spends most of it's time parked on my driveway.
I am having problems finding the guide that relates to appeals, and the 50 ways a medical can be flawed. Any help would be appreciated. Any thoughts, suggestions for how I can get the results I want from my medical Thanks for taking the time to read this. regards Snowy
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #145821 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Guide to PIP Appeals

snowy wrote: Hi guys, I have been a member for a number of years, and although I read your links, I tend not to reply. I have a PIP medical at my home on Wednesday morning. I know I am going to have some problems, having a cat, and occasionally feeling well enough to be able to use my car, which spends most of it's time parked on my driveway.
I am having problems finding the guide that relates to appeals, and the 50 ways a medical can be flawed. Any help would be appreciated. Any thoughts, suggestions for how I can get the results I want from my medical Thanks for taking the time to read this. regards Snowy

Hi s,

All our PIP Resources can be found : Here.

You can read what to expect at your PIP face to face from around Page 70 of our : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

You can choose the room in which you wish the assessment to take place, you can have someone else present to take notes, and you should draw the Assessors attention to any aids or adaptations.

Good luck and please let us know how it went !

bro58

More
8 years 5 months ago #145822 by snowy
Replied by snowy on topic Guide to PIP Appeals
Hi bro 58, thanks for your reply. I have tried numerous times over the weekend to find the guide for the 50 ways that you could appeal a medical. When I go to the link for appeals, I get a 2 pages of information on screen, but no link to the actual document. I use windows 10 on my computer not sure if that will affect anything.
Please help again, thanks Snowy

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145824 by bro58

snowy wrote: Hi bro 58, thanks for your reply. I have tried numerous times over the weekend to find the guide for the 50 ways that you could appeal a medical. When I go to the link for appeals, I get a 2 pages of information on screen, but no link to the actual document. I use windows 10 on my computer not sure if that will affect anything.

Hi s,

If you are speaking of the guide from this link :

"Best possible ways to challenge a PIP medical report Updated16 November 2015
A 24 page guide to challenging a DWP Health Professional's PIP medical report, includes over 50 grounds for appeal and sample text."

I have just tried it and it opened fine for me, the fault may be at your end !

I am no techie and Mods don't deal with technical issues, do you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat ?

Failing the above, you would need to contact technical.

Their contact link is at the bottom of This Page.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #145825 by bro58

bro58 wrote:

snowy wrote: Hi bro 58, thanks for your reply. I have tried numerous times over the weekend to find the guide for the 50 ways that you could appeal a medical. When I go to the link for appeals, I get a 2 pages of information on screen, but no link to the actual document. I use windows 10 on my computer not sure if that will affect anything.

Hi s,

If you are speaking of the guide from this link :

"Best possible ways to challenge a PIP medical report Updated16 November 2015
A 24 page guide to challenging a DWP Health Professional's PIP medical report, includes over 50 grounds for appeal and sample text."

I have just tried it and it opened fine for me, the fault may be at your end !

I am no techie and Mods don't deal with technical issues, do you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat ?

Failing the above, you would need to contact technical.

Their contact link is at the bottom of This Page.

bro58

Hi s,m

Just noticed that I posted the link to Adobe Flash Player by mistake, now corrected to Adobe Reader.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.