× Members

PIP Tribunal ,Atos report challenged .

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145767 by Trales9
Help and advice required regards my pip tribunal,received all my paperwork and reports from atos/DWP and I have sent a letter of complaint to atos/DWP regarding the experts report.

In it she states I live in a house with no modifications and then in the next sentence states I have had the bath removed due to problems getting in and out and now only have a shower room(is that not a modification?)

There are many other discrepancies in her report that I have also complained about(12 items)
Now to my main point of my tribunal,she states I arose from my chair with difficulty and walked slowly with a bad gait and a limp the 40 metres from reception to the assessment room and he was out of breath and in distress.

All this is correct except the distance was 10/15 metres at the most and I have been back to the assessment centre and measured it !

Now that means she witnessed me walking 15 metres not the stated 40 metres and she noted my pain and stress when walking with her alongside.

Surely the DWP decision maker thinks I walked 40 metres in distress but in truth I walked no further than 15 metres in distress.

As the distance has now been measured as 15 metres what will the tribunal make of it as surely the atos report is invalid?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145823 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Tribunal ,Atos report challenged .

Trales9 wrote: Help and advice required regards my pip tribunal,received all my paperwork and reports from atos/DWP and I have sent a letter of complaint to atos/DWP regarding the experts report.

In it she states I live in a house with no modifications and then in the next sentence states I have had the bath removed due to problems getting in and out and now only have a shower room(is that not a modification?)

There are many other discrepancies in her report that I have also complained about(12 items)
Now to my main point of my tribunal,she states I arose from my chair with difficulty and walked slowly with a bad gait and a limp the 40 metres from reception to the assessment room and he was out of breath and in distress.

All this is correct except the distance was 10/15 metres at the most and I have been back to the assessment centre and measured it !

Now that means she witnessed me walking 15 metres not the stated 40 metres and she noted my pain and stress when walking with her alongside.

Surely the DWP decision maker thinks I walked 40 metres in distress but in truth I walked no further than 15 metres in distress.

As the distance has now been measured as 15 metres what will the tribunal make of it as surely the atos report is invalid?

Hi T9,

Any complaint to ATOS regarding the quality of The PA4 Medical Report should be a separate issue to your Appeal to The Tribunal Service.

If you can point out any discrepancies in the PA4 Medical Report that are relevant to you scoring the correct number of points under the appropriate PIP Descriptor, (such as the 15 meters) then yes, you can include these in your TS submission.

Even if you can totally discredit The ATOS Assessor's report, this may only result in a fresh assessment rather than the correct PIP Award.

It is important that you reiterate how and why you should have received the correct number of points, that is what The TS Panel will be looking at.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.