× Members

DWP post

More
8 years 5 months ago #145816 by Johnny
DWP post was created by Johnny
Hi

Just an observation. I noticed that the xmas bonus letter I received took 5 days to reach me from the time it was issued. Point being, anyone expecting post from DWP should include at least a week for postal journey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145833 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic DWP post
Well I had my xmas bonus letter dated 28-11-15 and got it on the 7th Dec today, so took more than a week. So even less time when the brownie arrives for my PiP from DLA.

Nasty...but I will drag it all out when the time calls me to the change over, like I did for my ESA.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.