× Members

Good News I Hope

• Lynsey
  • Topic Author
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145888 by Lynsey
Good News I Hope was created by Lynsey
I've just received an email from my MP's secretary. He's going to write to the DWP and raise the points that I wrote in my letter to him and will get back to me when he receives a response. I am really really surprised and very pleased - I thought I'd be lucky to even get a response.

This is bloody brilliant - I mean even if it doesn't do my case any good it might help other people because I was very clear in the letter that my concerns were about disabled people in general.

I just wanted to let others know about this because in the hope that it will provide some glint of light at the end of the tunnel.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145932 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic Good News I Hope

Lynsey wrote: I've just received an email from my MP's secretary. He's going to write to the DWP and raise the points that I wrote in my letter to him and will get back to me when he receives a response. I am really really surprised and very pleased - I thought I'd be lucky to even get a response.

This is bloody brilliant - I mean even if it doesn't do my case any good it might help other people because I was very clear in the letter that my concerns were about disabled people in general.

I just wanted to let others know about this because in the hope that it will provide some glint of light at the end of the tunnel.

Lindsey any chance of sharing what you mean, if you could share what you mean why it would help disabled people.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #145943 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Good News I Hope
Well done Lynsey.
Hopefully your MP will get soemthing back you can share with us.

• Lynsey
  • Topic Author
8 years 4 months ago #146082 by Lynsey
Replied by Lynsey on topic Good News I Hope
I can post the letter that I sent to my mp below if that is helpful / appropriate.

It's about a page and a half long though and I'm very aware that the mods have enough to do without reading through a load of other stuff.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146085 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Good News I Hope

Lynsey wrote: I can post the letter that I sent to my mp below if that is helpful / appropriate.

It's about a page and a half long though and I'm very aware that the mods have enough to do without reading through a load of other stuff.

If it is just a question of approving a post then it shouldn't be an issue, remember to remove any personal information that you do not want to be seen on the internet.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #146106 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic Good News I Hope

Gordon wrote:

Lynsey wrote: I can post the letter that I sent to my mp below if that is helpful / appropriate.

If it is just a question of approving a post then it shouldn't be an issue, remember to remove any personal information that you do not want to be seen on the internet.

Gordon

Linsey be a star, if as Gordon has stated please spill the beans, anything that can help us poor souls please share it.

Life with the DWP is hard enough.

Looking forward to being interested if it can help.

God bless you.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.