× Members

Questions asked at a PIP medical/assessment?

More
8 years 4 months ago #145904 by TheHud
Thought it may be helpful for people if those of us that had undergone assessment, in the last 6 months, posted any unusual questions or exclamations made by the assessor.

I had a few odd ones.
What are my highest academic qualifications? They wanted them all post A level.
Exclaimed surprise asking was I a teacher?
Comment saying 'oh you do do something then' (following a descriptive discussion with my partner about one thing I do to keep my brain working).
Am I on any internet social or support groups?

Has anyone else had the same as above, I think someone mentioned that they were failed partly because they said they had a FB account to keep in touch with relatives.

Mods is it Ok to start this topic based on all that I have read, I think the questions are shifting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.