× Members

PIP Medical - copy of medical report

More
8 years 4 months ago #146068 by David22
PIP Medical - copy of medical report was created by David22
Just had my daughter's PIP medical. Can I ring up to ask for the medical report? Do I have to ring the next day for it to be sent to me or can I ask for it in a week's time which I would prefer to do? Can I also ask for the medical report after we get the decision in 5 weeks time? Many thanks indeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146075 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Medical - copy of medical report

Headstogether wrote: Just had my daughter's PIP medical. Can I ring up to ask for the medical report? Do I have to ring the next day for it to be sent to me or can I ask for it in a week's time which I would prefer to do? Can I also ask for the medical report after we get the decision in 5 weeks time? Many thanks indeed.

You can request the assessment report at any time, if you do so before the Decision is made the DWP may delay sending it out until one has been made. Just ring the DWP dealing with the claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.