× Members

Paper PIP1 application

More
8 years 4 months ago #146070 by mommaduck
Paper PIP1 application was created by mommaduck
Not sure if I should be worried yet, but my PIP1 form was received by DWP and signed for 16 days ago, still not received my PIP2 form?

Is it likely to take longer to receive it because of paper application? How long do they usually take to arrive after phone application?

I know that any letters from DWP seen to taking a good week to arrive after date on the letter. Worried now that they make stop my DLA without even informing me. :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146077 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Paper PIP1 application

mommaduck wrote: Not sure if I should be worried yet, but my PIP1 form was received by DWP and signed for 16 days ago, still not received my PIP2 form?

Is it likely to take longer to receive it because of paper application? How long do they usually take to arrive after phone application?

I know that any letters from DWP seen to taking a good week to arrive after date on the letter. Worried now that they make stop my DLA without even informing me. :pinch:

It can take letters and forms sometime to make it through the DWP internal mail system, but I would have expected you to have received something by now so I would recommend your contacting the DWP again, especially as the return date for the PIP2 will be based on the date it is sent.

It might be worth your nudging your MP as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #146095 by mommaduck
Replied by mommaduck on topic Paper PIP1 application
I'll give my MP as you say 'a nudge'..it was him that got me the PIP1 form.

Best do it now as they have a surgery on Fridays and don't want to have to deal with the form on Xmas week.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.