× Members

Frustrated

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #146138 by scarlett73
Frustrated was created by scarlett73
cant find my posts, it is so hard to navigate!!! or am i going round the bend
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #146145 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Frustrated

scarlett73 wrote: cant find my posts, it is so hard to navigate!!! or am i going round the bend

Hi s73,

Have you made any other posts previous to this one ?

None are showing up when I left click my mouse/pad on your blue username : scarlett73

Nor do any others come up when I put your username into the site search engine : Here.

If this is your first post and you were expecting it to show up on the forum straight away, that will not happen as all posts have to be read and approved first by a Mod, and Mods are not on-line 24/7.

See : This Topic which is always near the top of the forum.

For future reference, if you want your topic so that you can return to it again easily to pose further queries etc, you can Bookmark/Favourite the page in your Browser.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.